Thursday, February 18, 2010

Contribution to New Website


Looks like I'll be contributing to a new website called "The Anvil," which is an anarchist review site for music, film, movies, and games. I've submitted a review of Rick Ross's 2006 album The Port of Miami. I'll be posting up a link to the article when the site goes online in a few weeks. The other reviews look really interesting and there is talk about making a print publication with the various reviews every few months.

Stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, Aragorn gave me a heads up about that site, too. I'm not really prepared for it, though. I've never played my hand in formal writing as often as arguing on @ message boards. I sort of started working on a 'review' of hip-hop subculture but I can't say when I'll finish it. Dead lines are one of the few enemies I have and I don't intend on capitulating to them any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you said you didn't want anyone putting what you wrote on anarchist news dot org I understand and avoid that site myself, but would it be alright for me or someone else to submit a Vengeance link to reddit dot com, more specifically /r/anarchism?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be cool.

    -crudo

    ReplyDelete
  4. now really, one would expect this sort of triflin ass behavior from santa cruz... but modesto? really??

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's trifflin about critiquing Rick Ross albums?

    -c

    ReplyDelete