Saturday, July 11, 2009

When People Talk Shit



1. hater

A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch.

Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

Jane (hater): If he is doing so well why does he drive that '89 Taurus?


Someone called me the other day saying that a person came into an anarchist infoshop on the west coast and picked up a copy of Modesto Anarcho and said, "Oh I know crudo, he lives at his rich Jewish parents' house."

Hmmmm....some straight up COINTELPRO shit, or just someone talking shit? I think it's just someone talking shit, but it brings up some interesting things in my mind, and I like to squash rumors before they get out of control in this excuse for a 'community.' First off, what the fuck is wrong with being Jewish? Some pretty racist shit equating being Jewish and rich, which my parents, or myself, are neither. I know several Jewish people and they are neither rich and are tight anti-Zionist radicals.

It pisses me off to no extent when people don't know me start talking shit about me. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. My relationship to the commodity is as real as my dad not working because both of his wrists have been sliced open for surgery because his job has given him carpal tunnel syndrome, while the union that 'represents' workers at his job does nothing. It's as real as the fact that my parents have taken pay cut after pay cut, been laid off on certain days, all the while the state of CA spends more on prisons than education.

Then there's my own situation. But in the end, I'll let my boy here below show the haters how I really feel...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, whatever, Crudo. We all know you spend your nights counting diamond money and listening to Matisyahu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I just got the Matisyahu reference. That's funny.

    ReplyDelete