Monday, February 23, 2009

Vengeance Updates

So Vengeance #2 will be out at the Anarchist Bookfair in SF. I'm scheduled to speak there at the Cafe area around 1pm I believe. I'm only on for about 20 minutes, so if you want to hear me ramble on, make sure to not be on 'anarchist time' and actually get there when it's supposed to go down. As always, I'll be at the Modesto Anarcho table for most of the day, so if you want to shoot the shit, hit me up over there.

Two weeks before, I'll also be giving the same workshop at the Far East Bay Anarchist Conference in Antioch California. More info can be found at the Modesto Anarcho blog.

I will be probably posting some selections with the new Vengeance on there soon. So be sure to check this blog out.

Also, some people in Santa Cruz have appropriated one of the articles from the first Vengeance and put it in the new publication Sticks and Stone, which is pretty sweet. Check it out on infoshop.

325 Collective also has a sick little news sheet you should check out as well. View here.

2 comments:

  1. thanks very much!

    i was actually going to let you know about the appropriation in advance, but forgot. i knew we had to have something about the poverty of student life, what with scz being such a college town - and so many college students who think of themselves as "left" or "radical" while completely insulated from any really radical ideas or practices.

    i can say from experience that vengeance has been much enjoyed around sub rosa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I'd drop a line from up north in Vancouver to let you know I appreciated Vengeance number one even if I wasn't feeling all of it and even if I like grimy east coast beats more than the west coast g-funk.

    ReplyDelete