Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Vengeance Blog: Class Hatred Online

Welcome to the Vengeance blog.

I hope to update this blog often, especially since I'll be doing most postings while I'm at work (haha!) If I end up getting a lot of feedback from this thing I'll keep it updated pretty often.

I plan on using this blog for several purposes.

1.) To promote and give links and posts from Vengeance, my personal journal.

2.) To critique and beat down the middle class and liberal elements within the contemporary anarchist movement.

3.) To address, critique, and write about goings on in the world from a revolutionary proletarian perspective.

4.) To bring to light class conscious and revolutionary proletarian culture in the way of films, music, and other mediums.

5.) To give spotlight to revolutionary, insurrectionary, and class struggle projects be they anarchist, (anti-state) communist, (autonomous) Marxist, autonomist, indigenous, etc.

3 comments:

  1. Great article and your blog template is so cool. Is this template free or not. If so, Where could i download this template? if not, how much does it cost? Thanks a lot!
    By Air Jordan shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea, also hope to be able to here will be implemented.Your inspiration to bring us so attractive, your creative material is very fashionable idea.I think we all want to stay here no doubt.Great blog on your side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned.I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.?
    html - lehenga saree

    ReplyDelete